Insexual Awakening

Insexual Awakening 0.0049a

No permission to download

Download the latest FREE public build from our blog!
https://iathegame.blogspot.com

Insexual Awakening is a story based 18+ adult game created in Ren'Py. It contains original character and scene artwork hand drawn by the artist Soapmonster. You play as Nate Williams, who has recently moved to a new home with his two sisters and mother. Nate gradually begins to discover more about sex, and begins a wild, perverted journey of incest and foreplay with his family, relatives, and friends. But mostly family ;)

We at the Sex Curse Studio team hope you enjoy our game as we continue to develop and grow its content!

Features:
  • Visual Novel storytelling
  • Hand drawn characters, scenes, & animations
  • Unique poses & expressions for each major character
  • Simple and fun mini-games
  • Unlock scenes via relationship points & from "Boldness"
Planned Sex Scenes:
  • Anal
  • Blowjob
  • Masturbation
  • Foreskin Play
  • Titjob/Paizuri
  • Internal Cumshot/X-Ray
  • Cum Swallow
  • Facial
  • Handjob
  • Teasing
  • AND MORE
Author
Sex Curse Studio
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 36 ratings

Latest updates

1. Public Build 0.0049a-Alpha (1/17/19)

We've released an update that has fixed new game saves from resetting stats and money. We also...
  2. Public Build 0.0049-Alpha (1/15/2019)

Here is the public update we promised was arriving! There is a brand new scene that has plenty...
  3. Public Build 0.0048a-Alpha (12/24/2018)

The latest build is now available for the public! We realize this update is small, but that's...

Latest reviews

Been following this game for more than two years now, and it never disappointed me once. Great art, some great animations and fantastic (and long) dialogues, multiple variations for the sex scenes and a very diverse and hot cast, straight shota and incest at its best! As far as i'm concerned, best straight shota game EVER made in the west, period; the folks behind this project are incredibly underrated, they deserve so much more! I know this forum is more for shota lovers, but I think we should give them more credit ( and help) than we've been giving , they are in pioneers in more ways than one.
i like the way this game is alot of fun
It's gr8 m8 I r8 8/8. Nice!

Top Bottom