ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
Hello,
In about 48 hours or less I will be taking the forums offline for board upgrades and maintenance. It's long overdue. Since the upgrade makes a lot of core changes to the back-end software, the forums will probably be offline for several hours as I work on it. If things go awry, the maintenance will be extended as I rollback changes. The forums are pretty large so it takes a fair bit of time to check integrity of files and the database.

For members who are worried about 'change', don't stress too much, because the forums will stay as they are for the most part. A facelift will happen and some quality-of-life improvements will be made. Other than that, it'll be just as it is now. One thing we will be saying goodbye to is the gallery, though. I have changed the gallery approx. 3093 times over the years so it shouldn't be too shocking to people who have been around long enough. It will be replaced and uploads will continue, with a more vast array of content, including new things that aren't anywhere else on the web.

As always, you can check our twitter for updates as the maintenance happens.
6556610.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom