Camp Weedonwantcha

Yoshi Kyouryuu

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,881
I didn't want to create a separate thread for this but after searching 11 pages of On-topic forums, I couldn't find an appropriate place to mention this. I want to introduce you to Malachi, a boy from the Camp Weedonwantcha webcomic. You can view the entire comic series at http://campcomic.com/
View attachment 641046
Several years ago, an animated pilot episode was being worked on for Camp Weedonwantcha. The intent was to convince Nickelodeon to create an animated series for Camp W. Nickelodeon rejected the project before the pilot was even complete, but a completed segment from the pilot episode was eventually made available here
The character Seventeen is popular with lolicons and I feel Malachi shouldn't be ignored by shotacons. I mean, I know I would pull his shorts down and either shove my penor or tongue in his bum. But that's just me.
View attachment 641047

Last edited:

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Interesting find, I wasn't even aware of it's existence, so thanks. :3 that's very upsetting how it was rejected, I definitely would have watched a show like this.

Butt Bux
฿18,485
9S Gon Killua Yugo
Looks really cool, Though i think reason they rejected the idea of it as a tv series was because of it's name, If it didn't say the word weed in the name i think it may have been allowed to become a series.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Looks really cool, Though i think reason they rejected the idea of it as a tv series was because of it's name, If it didn't say the word weed in the name i think it may have been allowed to become a series.
I dont think this is the case, for a few reasons. They aren't that restrictive, recreational drugs are becoming more acceptable and even legal in most places in NA, and they wouldn't reject an entire series for the name alone. Not to mention, weed isn't the intended word in the name. Personally I have no idea what may have caused its' rejection. Lack of originality or stale humour, who knows.

Butt Bux
฿18,485
9S Gon Killua Yugo
I dont think this is the case, for a few reasons. They aren't that restrictive, recreational drugs are becoming more acceptable and even legal in most places in NA, and they wouldn't reject an entire series for the name alone. Not to mention, weed isn't the intended word in the name. Personally I have no idea what may have caused its' rejection. Lack of originality or stale humour, who knows.

That is some good points on it, Plus there is the fact they would be getting more then just this this single series attempting to be put on TV, They very well could have just found some thing they liked more and taken up the slot this series would have been put into.

Wulfurth

Contributor
Butt Bux
฿729
Hiro Ben Aladdin Reg
Whatever the given reason was, the real reason is this - Nickelodeon (a subsidiary of the Viacom corporation) is run by bland, uninteresting corporate executives that routinely turn down amazing proposals. It's the same reason the Walt Disney corporation turned down Very Important House (Jhonen Vasquez & Jennifer Goldberg's pilot they worked on for 4 years), the same reason Nickelodeon turned down Modifyers, the same reason Disney refused to renew Wander Over Yonder for a third season, etc. As a result, viewership for Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney XD, and Boomerang are in the shitter and have declined year on year. Plus, with Netflix producing its own original animated series, with Hulu doing the same (beginning with a full on reboot of Animaniacs), and the Disney streaming service on the horizon (which would have greatly benefited from Very Important House as launch series), it will continue to decline.
I agree that the executives at Nick are really bad at recognizing good talent and have a tendency to chase trends in the hopes of being "cool"with the youth of today. Just look at Breadwinners if you want to see where that gets you, someone should have told them that pop culture references and twerking can't be the only source of comedy in a show. But I think the reason they turned down camp weedonwantcha is because they saw another Invader Zim bound to happen and quickly turned the creators away. Invader Zim was a good show with genuinly funny humor but the problem was that alot of that humor was way too adult for the kids watching Nickolodeon which got the show terrible ratings and many complaints from parents. Kids who liked spongebob and the fairly odd parents might not appreciate Zim's skin being peeled off in order to turn it into a liquid and shoot it at giant headlice, or Zim inventing a time machine in order to cause horrible accidents to occur in Dibs childhood in order to kill him but only succeeds in horribly disfiguring him, or the episode titled "Organ Harvest" I don't think you need me to tell you what Zim does to his classmates in that episode. Camp weedonwantcha's humor is nowhere near as adult as Zim's but it can still get kinda risque.
040_playing_possum.jpg 026_blep.jpg 027_tell.jpg 047_wet.jpg
I think the executives at Nick saw this and got Zim flashbacks which caused them to panic and immediatly turn down the show. Camp weedonwancha is in a weird place where many adult company's like adult swim probably wouldn't pick it up for being "Too childish", while children's company's would shun it for being " Too adult". It's like the akward teenager of shows, which is why I think it would do well by either staying a comic or trying youtube like camp camp did.

Butt Bux
฿18,485
9S Gon Killua Yugo
I'm not going to create a new thread for this and bombard the forum with crap that people may not even care for. But there's a new CGI-animated series called The Dragon Prince. I just watched the first episode tonight and I wanted to tell y'all about it because of the shota character Prince Ezran. Ezran is not the main character, though he may be the 'Prince' referred to in the title (I'm not positive about that), his brother is the main character. Here's a promotional poster.
View attachment 642420

Ezran and his brother, Callum. Ezran seems quite happy. With a brother like Ezran, I can't imagine Callum not losing his virginity with Ezran. I mean, I can tell you for certain, if Ezran was my brother and he wanted me to love on him or otherwise dote on him, I'd definitely sleep with him. Here's to hoping for incestuous erotica featuring these two brotherly princes.
View attachment 642421

Character pictures plus more character pictures that include a brief bio (plus some random bitch that no one cares about but is somehow the main character).
View attachment 642425
View attachment 642426

View attachment 642422
View attachment 642423 View attachment 642424

Since the older of the princes is only related because of being adopted there is no actual incest if they did any thing together, Though would be fun to see them together like that maybe even some one could do some stuff adding in Bait to part of the fun too.:D

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,942
Tim Hiccup Yahiko Aladdin

Yoshi Kyouryuu

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,881
Since the older of the princes is only related because of being adopted there is no actual incest if they did any thing together, Though would be fun to see them together like that maybe even some one could do some stuff adding in Bait to part of the fun too.:D
That's correct, he's adopted. I primarily brought Callum up as a pretext for me to say that if Ezran was my brother, step- or no step- prefix, I'd be rubbing my face in and on his bum and my penor between his thighs, his ass cheeks, and all over his pink butthole. That is, assuming, he wanted some brotherly love from me.

Butt Bux
฿18,485
9S Gon Killua Yugo
That's correct, he's adopted. I primarily brought Callum up as a pretext for me to say that if Ezran was my brother, step- or no step- prefix, I'd be rubbing my face in and on his bum and my penor between his thighs, his ass cheeks, and all over his pink butthole. That is, assuming, he wanted some brotherly love from me.
Personally would love to be with Callum, Would want to be a young servant for him doing what ever he desires of me.

Butt Bux
฿2,728
Aladdin
I agree that the executives at Nick are really bad at recognizing good talent and have a tendency to chase trends in the hopes of being "cool"with the youth of today. Just look at Breadwinners if you want to see where that gets you, someone should have told them that pop culture references and twerking can't be the only source of comedy in a show. But I think the reason they turned down camp weedonwantcha is because they saw another Invader Zim bound to happen and quickly turned the creators away. Invader Zim was a good show with genuinly funny humor but the problem was that alot of that humor was way too adult for the kids watching Nickolodeon which got the show terrible ratings and many complaints from parents. Kids who liked spongebob and the fairly odd parents might not appreciate Zim's skin being peeled off in order to turn it into a liquid and shoot it at giant headlice, or Zim inventing a time machine in order to cause horrible accidents to occur in Dibs childhood in order to kill him but only succeeds in horribly disfiguring him, or the episode titled "Organ Harvest" I don't think you need me to tell you what Zim does to his classmates in that episode. Camp weedonwantcha's humor is nowhere near as adult as Zim's but it can still get kinda risque.
View attachment 642302 View attachment 642303 View attachment 642304 View attachment 642305
I think the executives at Nick saw this and got Zim flashbacks which caused them to panic and immediatly turn down the show. Camp weedonwancha is in a weird place where many adult company's like adult swim probably wouldn't pick it up for being "Too childish", while children's company's would shun it for being " Too adult". It's like the akward teenager of shows, which is why I think it would do well by either staying a comic or trying youtube like camp camp did.

Weedonwancha would totally belong on Cartoon Network. CN has always been for more rique kids humor. Nickelodeon is more goody-two shoes.

Butt Bux
฿7,639
Naota T.K. Yamato Taichi
Wow. Just wow!

Thanks for my daily [soul-crushing] reminder that Nickelodeon executives are a bunch of chumps. I'm guessing the team behind this series are a lot less touchy-feely than the last genius visionary they bought a show from, though. This show's probably too savory, kosher, and good for their taste, anyway. Still sad, though...

Top Bottom