Closed RP Elf Help (SqueezeableChibi)

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam nodded. "You like magic, huh? Well I'll definitely show you some then," he said with a grin. The other had shown him kindness, and honestly, he really had missed having people to show his skills to. Even as old as he was, ancient by human standards, he was still considered young by his own people who aged differently depending on a variety of circumstances. Still, he had always been considered very skilled with magic, and he'd enjoyed the attention that he'd been deprived of until now. It would be nice to have someone to show his skills to once more, even if it wasn't one of his own people. Heck, in some ways that was better.

Tam waved a hand and slid a chair across the room, then another so that there were now two chairs sitting across from each other. "Four hundred and...twenty-one," he said after a moment's thought. When you lived basically forever as the fair folk did, it could be hard to keep track of your exact age as a few years didn't matter quite so much.

Butt Bux
฿18,287
Hikari Aladdin Yahiko Ikki
*Jason’s eyes widened* “Oooh... “ *was all he could say* “Could we sit down in those chairs...I mean, you arrranged them so nicely”

“So....four hundred twenty-one, huh? I can’t even gigin to understand what you’ve seen during that time..... What determines how long elves live, anyway?”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"Of course," said Tam with a shrug. "I mean...that's what I pulled them up here for, right?" He took a seat in one and motioned for Jason to sit down in the other. "If we're going to be talking it's probably best to sit down while we do it. No sense in tiring ourselves out, right?"

"Yep, about that old...give or take a few years," he said with a nod. "I've seen a lot of things, but it's weird. When you're born to virtual immortality, it just kinda...is. As for how long we live. We just do. We keep living until something kills us. There are plenty of things that can, but we don't necessarily get old. Some of us age differently, it depends on your heritage and a bunch of things."

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason sat down in the other. Despite its age, it felt very plush* “Hmmm....I guess virtual immortality can get lonely without someone to share it with.” *he got pensive for a moment* “I mean, humans always say they want to live forever..but they don’t think about what that really means. I believe some horror movies are based around that premise.”

*He looked into Tam’s eyes* “Elves have different heritages? Are they like clans, or social classes?”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"It's different I think when you're raised to it," said Tam with a shrug. "For us...immortality's our birthright and we grow up knowing that our lives will be long. in some ways it actually makes us a lot more careful about our lives. When you know you'll live literally for eternity if nothing kills you...well, we don't fight each other often, not to the death at least. It happens sometimes but it's frowned on."

He met Jason's gaze, pondering the question. "More like clans. Heritages. Everything from sirens to daoine sidhe. Some of us are mixed bloodline of course, because when you're immortal you don't tend to mind quite so much who you mess around with. As for me though...I'm a bit of a special case. I'm never going to grow up."

Butt Bux
฿18,287
“Hmmmm...the daiine sidhe, so Irish fir folk live among you as well. Are some more soliratry among you than others? For example, I know that leprechauns are said to like going off by themselves and only keep with members of their own families and clans?”

“Also, why aren’t you going to grow up? Is it some condition placed upon you at birth? Or like a magic spell? Please help me understand.”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
He nodded. "Yep. Lots of different sorts and some are definitely more solitary. Kelpies, ogres...a lot of those that some might call 'monsters' tend to be more solitary but even they will come out and socialize sometimes when they feel the need. We're hardly one big happy family, but it's rare that we fight each other seriously."

The last question made him shy away, looking awkward. "Well...I guess you could say it's a curse, sorta. I DID grow up once, but then I got stuck like this and...I've been like this for a few centuries now so I don't think I'm ever going to get older again. I'm okay with that, I have plenty of fun this way."

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason looked at the elf lad and his eyes sparkled* “Well...if it’s any consolation....I think you look positively adorable. I don’t mean to offend, but you remind me of the children from the town where I grew up.”

*His voice starts to waver and his face gets a little red* ”You see...I’m an only child, and I guess the lack of siblings made me a little protective of the kids younger than me. I would help them with their homework, jump into piles of leaved with them, and defend them from bullies...., *he heaved a sigh,* that seems like such a long time ago...”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam beamed at the compliment, actually blushing a little bit as he looked away. "Th-thanks," he said. It had been awhile since anyone paid him a compliment like that. Most of his own people that he talked to were mad at him, and he couldn't really blame them after the trouble he'd caused, but still...it felt nice to have a positive conversation with someone.

"I...never had any siblings at all," he admitted. "And if I did I'm not really sure they'd want to see me right now. I made a bit of a mess of things, part of why I'm here. I wish I had a big brother myself though, I think it would be...fun."

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason couldn’t help but giggle* “Um....if I were your older brother, I think I’s instead have to be referred to as your ‘taller brother,’ since I’m technically younger than you. That would always be true even if I became...*he hunched forward and used his best old man voice* ...an old, old man!” *His face broke into a broad grin*

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam laughed at that, immediately hunching over like an old man and wagging a finger at Jason. "So what you're saying is that all this frightening people away has been in essence telling you damn kids to get off my lawn?" he asked as he straightened up again. "I suppose that makes sense. I guess 'big' brother can have all sorts of meanings, right?"

Butt Bux
฿18,287
“Yup, I am....but you do it more effectively. Also, yes, big brother does have a lot of meanings....the word “brother” itself has a lot of meNings...you can be brothers by blood, or brothers by the bonds fou choose to form with people. I loke the second way better...you can’t choose your family, but you can choose you hang out with.”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam seemed to find this even more funny. "Ha! No, you can't choose your family at all...given some of my relations, I really REALLY wish I could. I'd have someone like you as my big brother any day compared to the others. The ones that aren't scary are crazy, and the ones that aren't crazy are just weird. I like to think I'm the stable one, but...they'd tell you I was lying."

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason gave a big smile* “Well...that’s a very nice compliment. Thank you.” *He giggled* “I don’t mind weirdness...some people would say I’m a little odd, but I don’t mind all that much....that same weirdness led to me meeting you, so it’s an advantage, not a fault.”

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"Then we can both be odd together," said Tam, seeming pleased with the idea. He looked over at Jason, considering what was going to happen next. He didn't want to attach himself to the other without permission, that would be rude, but it felt so good having someone to talk with. Others among his kind might just have stolen Jason away and taken him back to Faerie, but Tam had no desire to do anything like that. "So...will you visit me again?" he asked hopefully, the other possibility, that the other would invite him home, being too much to ask for he believed.

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason’s mouth spread out into a big, warm grin and he grabbed the elf’s left hand and squeezed it affectionately* “I promise, Tan....you have been delightful to talk...when I get my homework and readings done, I shall be off to visit you. Speaking of which, could you provide a guiding light to lead me back? I don’t have the best sense of direction.” *he admitted sheepishly*

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"Right!" It wasn't a miracle, but miracles didn't really happen that much. He understood that and he was more than glad to have a friend who would visit him regularly. For some reason, he trusted the human immediately, believing that no matter what, Jason would come to see him again. "I'll look forward to it! I can't wait to spend more time hanging out with you, and maybe I'll show you some more magic too."

The request for a light to lead him back nodded. "Right then...just think of your dorm building and I'll conjure a light that will lead you right there. You're pretty confident, asking one of the fey to lead you home." He smirked and held his hands as though holding a ball. Light began to shine between them and a glowing ball of light soared forth, whizzed around his head, and went over near Jason, then danced off toward the door. "Better follow it...I'll see you soon!"

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*Jason thought of his dorm building, waved good-bye to his newfound friend, and followed the ball of light home. He was both wondering how late he stayed out, and not caring in the slightest. A warm feeling had spread across his heart and that, in turn, had caused the brightest smile to spread across his face. He had made friends with an elf! How many pleopl could say that. As he reached his room, he giggled under his breath..and he flopped onto his bed, not even changing into PJs. As he closed his eyes, he dreamed about the next time he would see Tam*

Butt Bux
฿6,351
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam's mood was somewhat different as he watched Jason go. Oh, he was happy enough at first, glad to have met someone he didn't have to hide from, who seemed interesting and interested in him in turn. Still, it only took a short time after Jason left for him to begin brooding once again. The hearts of humans were not as fickle as the hearts of the fey, but they were fickle enough. Would Jason keep his word and return? And how did it feel now, knowing that he could be enjoying another's company only to find that for now at least he was alone once more.

He shook his head, shaking off the dark mood. This was unlike him and unworthy of him...he was better than this. Yes, Jason would return and hopefully spend more time with him. Things were much improved over the way they'd started that day.

He had dinner and went to sleep, already imagining their next meeting. Perhaps they could go somewhere together. That would be nice...

Butt Bux
฿18,287
*After his classes got out and he’d done his homework, Jason bolted back to the old house. His feet seemed to know whishich way he has going han his heart was doing little flip-flops in his chest. He wanted to shout Tam’s name to the four winds, but knew that he mustn’t...so he kept quiet. Finally, he reached the intricately carved doors and knocked so many times you would have thought that he was a woodpecker.*

Top Bottom