Closed RP Elf Help (SqueezeableChibi)

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam had slept surprisingly well the night before. His initial worries had faded and oddly enough he'd found himself relaxing peacefully, sleeping well into the morning. It was the best sleep he'd had in a long time in fact, and he woke, looking forward to the day.

He didn't do a lot, despite all that. He puttered about, watched some TV on the still-functional device that had been left here in this building, and enjoyed the day, wondering if Jason would come back or if he'd simply decide it had all been some sort of strange dream or hallucination.

He got his answer that afternoon when he heard a rapid knocking on the door. A simple spell told him who it was and he virtually flew to the door, opening it up for Jason. He was relieved, and glad, to see the other male again. Jason, he now believed, wouldn't just vanish on him after all. "Hey, glad you could make it," he said, stepping back to letting the older male inside.

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"I'm doing pretty well." Especially well now that his friend was here, but Tam wasn't quite about to admit that out loud as it sounded lame and clingy even to him. "Come on in, I've got some food if you're hungry."

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"What, afraid I'll drag you off to faerie and you won't be able to leave?" He chuckled and then shook his head. "Nah, don't worry about it. This particular fey likes grilled cheese sandwiches. I basically eat regular human food but I'm not much of a cook. I never really had to learn."

Butt Bux
฿18,283
Hikari Aladdin Yahiko Ikki
*He coughs uncomfortably* “Well...to be honest, I thought you were going to put magic in the food. I know how the fey love their pranks. However, grilled cheese sounds good right about now.” *He thinks* “Hmmmm....maybe we can make hamburgers one of these days. I can show you how, if you want.”

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam laughed. "Well...I do like my pranks, but...I was a little bit worried that I'd scare you away if I did something too crazy right away." He smirked. "Well...I might do something small...just for fun."

The idea of learning to make hamburgers, and having something other than grilled cheese, made him brighten even more and he hurried to the kitchen and started getting things ready. The other night when they'd been there the kitchen had looked abandoned and even a little messy, but under the glamour that made it seem that way it was fully-stocked and quite clean.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
“Ooh....this a nice kitchen! It’s very modern too. I wouldn’t expect to find something like this in an old manor.” *He looked at Tam with a wink* “You are full of surprises, arent you?” *he smirked*

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam grinned back. "Well it was used not long ago by the college remember...I moved in after they stopped using it so it was already in pretty good shape. I just made sure that it didn't fall into disrepair." Even if it looked like it did from the outside, of course. He put the sandwiches onto the grill and watched, checking the timer and turning them as necessary.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
“Ah....no, actually, I didn’t know that. My friends called it a ‘spooky manor,’ so I believed them. Well, it shows how much they know....” *he then turns to the fey* “If you need any help regarding this place’s upkeep, just let me know nd I would be happy to try to lend a hand. I mean...sometimes two heads are better than one, even with magic.”

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
"Huh...well that's what it was," he said with a grin. "I did work pretty hard on the 'spooky' bit though." He said that last bit with pride as he watched the sandwiches, turning them once more and finally moving them over to a plate before they burned. He offered one to Jason, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary. Of course...once he ate it, his hair would turn rainbow colored. He wondered how long it would take him to notice.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
*The man took it and started chewing.* “Mmmmmm....this is really good!” *he said delightedly. A moment later, he felt a kind of tingling sensation on the top of his head. He shuddered a bit, but soon shrugged it off and kept eating.*

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam was trying to hide a smile. Jason's hair had turned into something resembling a clown wig, except that his regular hairstyle had been preserved. It was now colored all different colors of the rainbow and even shimmered a little in the light. Tam decided he wasn't going to say a thing or let on what he'd done, he just finished his sandwich and took the plates to the sink when they were done. "Glad you liked it."

Butt Bux
฿18,283
*Jason finished his as well, squinted his eyes and said in a sing-song voice* “Wait a minute....don’t think you can hide that smile from me. I knew my head felt tingly! What did you do to me?” *He wasn’t exactly mad...it was more like the playful admonishment siblings might give to each other. Jason was trying, and failing to sound stern...every now and then a chuckle would slip out.”

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam couldn't resist it, he motioned for Jason to get up and then showed him to a mirror where the man would easily be able to see his rainbow-colored frizzy hair. It didn't feel any different and in truth it was just an illusion, but one that seemed truly real so it was hard to tell. The moment he saw the other's reaction, he laughed, stuck out his tongue, and ran for it. "Make me take it off if you can!" he called back cheekily as he ducked behind a couch.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
*When Jason saw what the elf had done to his hair, he was both horrified and strangely amused. It was like a frizzy rainbow microphone was attached to his head. His eyes had a playful glint in them, and he said in a tone full of mirth* “Get ready to run, kiddo.” *With that, he bounded over to where the couch was*

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam laughed so hard he fell off the couch when he saw the look on Jason's face and this alone saved him from being caught immediately as he fell just out of the man's reach. he jumped to his feet, recognizing the game for what it was, and ran for it, eyes sparkling with mirth. He knew the house best of course and he could have used magic to cheat, but that would be boring. Instead he dashed around the bend, sticking out his tongue, and headed for the stairs.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
“Hehehehe!” *Jason giggled wildly, feeling like a little kid again. As soon as Tam hurried up the stairs, he bolted to try to gain on him, teasing all the while.* “Gonna getchu......I’m gonna getchu, little Tam!”

Butt Bux
฿6,296
Tomoki Reiji Yahiko Ikki
Tam was grinning broadly as he ducked around a corner and stepped into the bedroom. Quickly, he hid himself in a large wardrobe, knowing he'd likely be found, but then he'd just see if he could slip by the human when he was.

Butt Bux
฿18,283
*Jason turned the corner into the bedroom too, but unfortunately, he didn’t see the kiddo there. He decided to playfully stomp on the floor and playfully call out in sing-song* “Where aaaaare youuuu?” *He was hoping to hear a snippet of playful laughter in the air*

Top Bottom