Announcement Guidelines for posting resources

TheColorBlue

Professional Bully
Donor
Butt Bux
฿26,388
Lyserg Killua Naota Kohaku
Hi Shotachan Community!

Shotachan staff are cleaning up our resources to make sure that the best downloads are available for all users. As such, we want for downloadable content to have transparent information so that the userbase will know what they're accessing.

In the past we've been lax in regards to this; however, it has resulted in a large amount of clutter that frankly isn't to the standard the staff would like. For this reason, we have new guidelines in place. When posting resources for your fellow community members to download, the following is required:

- Thumbnail for the resource
- Resource Description
- Image for the resource

If a resource doesn't include any of these, then it will be deleted or unaccepted. Resources that are already available are being pruned in the coming week that do not fit this criteria.

Thanks for your understanding and continue to enjoy shota!

Bluhhh

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿83,196
Yuu Hinata Reiji Hikari
Can you give a warning if one is not fitted right?
Before you delete it...

:)

Just asking ;)

Bluhhh

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿83,196
Yuu Hinata Reiji Hikari
I am sure i will get notified :p

TheColorBlue

Professional Bully
Donor
Butt Bux
฿26,388
Lyserg Killua Naota Kohaku
Hi,

I'm new here and not familiar with posting artwork online other than a site or two and want to be sure I understand what is being asked. When uploading artwork in a post we have to make a thumbnail and description of the art? Or is this related to external links someone may post? Thanks and sorry for being dense, but I'm not sure what you mean.
It's not a dense question at all. If you'll view the top of the screen you'll see our downloads section.

This section is full of resources that have been posted by community members. The problem is that without imagery or a description that states what is being downloaded, community members can get confused. It's this confusion I wish to avoid.

So, this doesn't apply to images that you post in the threads here.

Top Bottom