Hello everybody

Toyo

Participant
Butt Bux
฿407
Hi my name is sam i have been lurking on here for a few months now. Ive been really loving the site so i decided to finally post something. I love all types of shots and im into pretty much everthing lol. I hope i can make a lot of friends on here so please feel free to msg me. :)

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿88,366
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
message-animated (1).gif

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! In addition, please read the rules and guidelines i have linked in my signature below. 滞在を楽しんで~!

Usagi

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿9,688
Hinata Yamato Tails Schroeder
Hi my name is sam i have been lurking on here for a few months now. Ive been really loving the site so i decided to finally post something. I love all types of shots and im into pretty much everthing lol. I hope i can make a lot of friends on here so please feel free to msg me. :)
Welcome, @Toyo. I think you will like this site for making friends. There are a lot of fun members here. Enjoy your time here.

Abraham

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿29,996
Schroeder Ness Lucas Hotarumaru
Greetings and welcome to Shotachan (even though you're a lurker) Here we admire, fantasize, fap and love all things Shota.

Here! Have this half naked starter Shota. We welcome you with open arms and Shotas ;)

Butt Bux
฿3,050
Cameron Torajiro Ikki Reiji
Hi there and welcome, I'm sure you'll be able to make lots of friends !~

ShotaYuu

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,838
Goku Gohan Goten
welcome to shotachan @Toyo

Butt Bux
฿151,338
Kogenta Yahiko Haku Ikki
Yes, it is easy to worship this community, the people are great. Your room is the one with your name on the door, enjoy.

Welcome home @Toyo :)

Butt Bux
฿27,801
Clemont Sei Torajiro Hiro
@Toyo
Hello Sam :)

Nice to meet you and welcome to SC :)

Butt Bux
฿31,891
Reg Charlie Brown 9S Lucas
Heya newbie. Welcome to shotachan. Mind if I ask how you got interested in our cartoon lewds? How did you discover shota?

Butt Bux
฿5,494
Haku Yahiko Shippo Tim
Welcome to the site!~ Hopefully you'll be able to socialize more and make plenty of new friends.

Top Bottom