Comic Moomba's Comics and Stories

Butt Bux
฿28,140
Hikari Yamato
It was interesting at the beginning. But just keeps getting better.

For curiosity sake, does the seed of a little guy taste more intense as he shoots his last, or just the same sweet taste as usual?
Hey! Who do you expect to know the answer to this one? Having said that I'm sure that some boffin has spent years answering that question but you'll only find the answer by reading his university thesis.

rubblehead

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿10,712
Hikari 9S Ikki Flapjack
It was interesting at the beginning. But just keeps getting better.

For curiosity sake, does the seed of a little guy taste more intense as he shoots his last, or just the same sweet taste as usual?
I really really really hope that no-one here knows the answer to that.....

Butt Bux
฿31,009
Hiro Aladdin Tim Hiro
Ooh! I have read through all of the stories that you have posted here on Shotachan Moomba darling, and to the best of my knowledge none of them involved the merfolk. This is new territory for both you and all of us here who enjoy reading your narratives. Also, I happen to love the merfolk, so YES! By all means darling, keep going. I cannot wait to see where it leads.

TW1992

Participant
Butt Bux
฿2,794
Ash Schrödinger Sei Yamato
Ooh! I have read through all of the stories that you have posted here on Shotachan Moomba darling, and to the best of my knowledge none of them involved the merfolk. This is new territory for both you and all of us here who enjoy reading your narratives. Also, I happen to love the merfolk, so YES! By all means darling, keep going. I cannot wait to see where it leads.
I think he had one awhile back. Was a little mermaid inspired story. A merboy goes to a half shark guy to trade his young freinds for human legs. This was on another old site Moomba use ro go on. Idk if he posted it here.

Top Bottom