ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
h2iG7RM.png

A new light theme is available for use. A matching dark theme will be available in a few hours. Until then, feel free to use the light theme.
Appropriate backgrounds will be added to each of them once I find some decent ones.

To select the theme, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the brush icon.
cWhyewd.png

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Next person to talk about the old theme gets banned. Joking of course, but honestly, please let it go and adjust to the new themes. ShotaCat put money and time into supplying options for everyone, and a darker theme will be available later too.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. The content and community are the same, why nitpick about the layout? It was bound to change eventually, and it will change again in the future if SC lasts that long. Just enjoy what you have, and know that a theme change isn't the worst thing that could have happened.

New themes are on their way too. With that said, thank you ShotaCat for the effort you put into this update. This is a statement not enough people are willing to say.

Butt Bux
฿48,962
Sei Damian Hikari Ash
Ahhh! The light! It burns, it burns like a Glasgow bikini wax! I'll stick to this one for now.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,174
Toi Kuji Hinata
View attachment 653923

A new light theme is available for use. A matching dark theme will be available in a few hours. Until then, feel free to use the light theme.
Appropriate backgrounds will be added to each of them once I find some decent ones.

To select the theme, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the brush icon.
View attachment 653922
It's me again. I can't find the "brush" icon. Wouldn't you know it?

Bluhhh

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿203,283
Yuu Hinata Reiji Hikari
I am a fan of a dark scheme... I have my window open... and how darker how less bugs fly in my room :p

So when it that one coming? :p

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
I am a fan of a dark scheme... I have my window open... and how darker how less bugs fly in my room :p

So when it that one coming? :p
Whenever the wanker I bought it from wakes up and confirms my payment so I can download the theme. I've been waiting about 12 hours.
I don't particularly care for the Halloween theme either, it's a bit cluster fucky. I prefer dark themes, but for now the light theme seems okay. It's very slick.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,174
Toi Kuji Hinata

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,174
Toi Kuji Hinata
Sure thing. Should be set for you now.
Thank you so much, ShotaCat. I have been missing this lighter version for months. I will be able to see what I am doing now.. Let me know when you get the donations page set up.

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿25,706
Selim Pride
Thank you so much, ShotaCat. I have been missing this lighter version for months. I will be able to see what I am doing now.. Let me know when you get the donations page set up.
If you'd like to experiment, the quick option at the bottom of the page is just the easy way. You can also change themes on the preferences page, here.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,174
Toi Kuji Hinata
If you'd like to experiment, the quick option at the bottom of the page is just the easy way. You can also change themes on the preferences page, here.
Thank you a lot, @aspect. Just like Bill O'reilly, you're looking out for me. I checked it out and it is so easy to change. Bless you my friend.:red-fox-love::red-fox-surprised:

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,174
Toi Kuji Hinata
I thought you'd probably be more comfortable with the less fancy method.
You guessed it. Fancy doesn't fit my fancy very well. To quote my hero, Forest Gump.....
1539909081615.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom