UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Hello guys a little help here. Where is the list of people who is online and also the "people you follow" online? It used to be on the right -->.
I haven't found where it is now! :confused:
Unfortunately I only use mobile and the other 2 admins are currently busy with real life stuff, but I'm positive it's at the bottom now. I'll switch to desktop mode to check.

Screenshot_20181019-134915.png

Yep. Bottom.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
I have noticed that a lot of "gifts" are not being posted under the users avatar. Are they turned off now, and a member has to turn it on again to receive them.
I also haven't found out how to donate to shotachan.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I have noticed that a lot of "gifts" are not being posted under the users avatar. Are they turned off now, and a member has to turn it on again to receive them.
I also haven't found out how to donate to shotachan.
Magenta, may I direct you to the first post of this thread by ShotaCat; it goes into detail for both questions you have.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
The donation wall will return shortly I believe SC said!! After some polishing! :)
Thank you @DanielRafaelManoel. You are fairly new here (you joined on Washington's Birthday) and I notice a plethora of of thoughtful and sensitive messages coming from you lips. :) I am glad that you are here on shotahan. :)

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
Magenta, may I direct you to the first post of this thread by ShotaCat; it goes into detail for both questions you have.
Thank you, @UsagiBoy. I will check it out. They don't call me "Slow Draw McGraw" for nothing.:D:D

Butt Bux
฿64,402
Tomoki Hiro Hikari Aladdin
Thank you @DanielRafaelManoel. You are fairly new here (you joined on Washington's Birthday) and I notice a plethora of of thoughtful and sensitive messages coming from you lips. :) I am glad that you are here on shotahan. :)
Awww!! Your kind words make me blush!! Thank you for being part of this amazing place!!

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
- Donation wall, page, etc: Donator info and functions will return soon as well, it just requires some polish.
While I do like the cards system, after I implemented it on the board, I had a lot of regrets about it. However, I didn't want to yank it away if it could be helped. Thus, I waited forever for XF2 and various other things to mature enough and be in a stable state. Personally, it was very hard to motivate myself to look after the site when feeling trapped with XF1 and wanting to do other things that weren't possible at the time. Being able to finally upgrade to XF2 is definitely a relief and I feel like I can come back and start doing more for the site as a whole.
I see these on the first post, now. I knew about the donation thing but ShotaCat said it would be here in another day. That was yesterday, and I am getting impatient wanting to throw money at you guys.
And I didn't understand about the Butt Bux cards, partly because I am so obtuse, but I noticed when @Bhaal and I are issuing Birthday Cards to the members, they were not showing up except on the person's inventory and then only with a line drawn through it. I didn't want the gifts to go up in smoke so I quit issuing Butt Bux cards now. You see, I am always in a frenzy to give, give, give, but not if it goes for naught. I really am such a cheapskate (I'm part Scotchman)
sorry @JediMasterSam

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
I see these on the first post, now. I knew about the donation thing but ShotaCat said it would be here in another day. That was yesterday, and I am getting impatient wanting to throw money at you guys.
Sorry for the donations page delay, I'm still waiting on an API key reset from a payment gateway provider.

And I didn't understand about the Butt Bux cards, partly because I am so obtuse, but I noticed when @Bhaal and I are issuing Birthday Cards to the members, they were not showing up except on the person's inventory and then only with a line drawn through it. I didn't want the gifts to go up in smoke so I quit issuing Butt Bux cards now. You see, I am always in a frenzy to give, give, give, but not if it goes for naught. I really am such a cheapskate (I'm part Scotchman) sorry @JediMasterSam
I'm not sure what you mean by the cards not showing up and a line being drawn through them. Could you provide a screenshot?

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
Sorry for the donations page delay, I'm still waiting on an API key reset from a payment gateway provider.
I'm not sure what you mean by the cards not showing up and a line being drawn through them. Could you provide a screenshot?
I will give you a link to the one member who I gave three cards to and they never showed up under his avatar. And all three cards have a line through the name of the figure.
You can delete this link after you view it. I am so dumb, I don't know how to provide a screenshot.
Also, I won't bother you about the donation link. I will just wait until it gets here. You might need to nudge me a little to bring it to light when you do get it on here.
https://shotachan.net/community/members/disciplen.22705/#dbtech-shop-inventory

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿25,707
Selim Pride
I will give you a link to the one member who I gave three cards to and they never showed up under his avatar. And all three cards have a line through the name of the figure.
You can delete this link after you view it. I am so dumb, I don't know how to provide a screenshot.
Also, I won't bother you about the donation link. I will just wait until it gets here. You might need to nudge me a little to bring it to light when you do get it on here.
https://shotachan.net/community/members/disciplen.22705/#dbtech-shop-inventory
Strikethrough text on an inventory item indicates that it isn't active. This is also indicated where it says "Active: No" off to the right.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
Strikethrough text on an inventory item indicates that it isn't active. This is also indicated where it says "Active: No" off to the right.
If it says "Active: No", what does that mean. I gifted the item. How does it become "active". Do I need to do something else to make it active?

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿25,707
Selim Pride
If it says "Active: No", what does that mean. I gifted the item. How does it become "active". Do I need to do something else to make it active?
Nope. It's not a problem at all. The user should see that he received a card and he can click the 'settings' button on the card and switch it to active if he'd like it displayed when he posts.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
Nope. It's not a problem at all. The user should see that he received a card and he can click the 'settings' button on the card and switch it to active if he'd like it displayed when he posts.
But will he know to do that?

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,214
Toi Kuji Hinata
No idea. Maybe ShotaCat will be able to weigh in and tell us more. I just observe the way things work. He actually did the implementing.
Thank you for all your help, @aspect. I am not trying to be a pain in the ass. I think it just comes natural for me. I applaud your patience with all of us "goofballs".

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
@magenta, when a user receives a card, they can choose to hide it. Doing so will allow them to customize the cards that appear under their name, the ones they want to be there. If they don't get toggled off, then the newest cards will appear by their name. I assume that this is what you're referring to.

I'm unsure if cards come to users hidden by default now, but after checking, the user did receive the cards you gifted to them, they are just inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom