Post Upgrade Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butt Bux
฿37,264
Yahiko Aoto Schroeder Hikari
Sorry, but I just got this message from my Kaspersky Internet security. Is this anything to do with the upgrade?
"If the message “Self-Defense activated” appears in Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, it means an app on your device is changing the screen color or brightness. In order to prevent the Self-Defense message from triggering, disable or delete the app that is making changes to your display. "

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,125
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Sorry, but I just got this message from my Kaspersky Internet security. Is this anything to do with the upgrade?
"If the message “Self-Defense activated” appears in Kaspersky Internet Security for Android, it means an app on your device is changing the screen color or brightness. In order to prevent the Self-Defense message from triggering, disable or delete the app that is making changes to your display. "
This shouldn't be the case, Shotachan doesn't affect or change how the browser app functions on android. Look at the apps you have installed recently and see which app is causing your screen brightness to change or adjust your display.

Butt Bux
฿13,076
Hikari 9S Ikki Flapjack
Just a minor query:
When browsing through my "alerts",
there used to be a category "attached a file to"
and a category called "replied to"
Now there is just "replied to"
The old way allowed us to differentiate between a new pic and a new comment.

This isn't a biggie - I can cope
I just wondered if it was deliberate?

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,125
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Just a minor query:
When browsing through my "alerts",
there used to be a category "attached a file to"
and a category called "replied to"
The old way allowed us to differentiate between a new pic and a new comment.

This isn't a biggie - I can cope
I just wondered if it was deliberate?
I believe this was a result of the server change, but I can ask ShotaCat later to confirm - Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Butt Bux
฿10,398
Hiccup Ash
I just got on the forum for the first time in about a week, and it made me click a confirmation for the rules....but there were no rules. I had to check a box that said I agreed or something.

It was a bit hard to read because I had a cat on my chest at the time. :oops:

Is this normal? Anything I should be concerned about?

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,700
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
I just got on the forum for the first time in about a week, and it made me click a confirmation for the rules....but there were no rules. I had to check a box that said I agreed or something.

It was a bit hard to read because I had a cat on my chest at the time. :oops:

Is this normal? Anything I should be concerned about?
The rules were hyperlinked in the sentence containing the checkbox.

Nothing to worry about. Just turned on an option to make sure everyone knows where the rules are for reference.
Just one of those automatic things like the GDPR cookie policy.

Butt Bux
฿10,398
Hiccup Ash
The rules were hyperlinked in the sentence containing the checkbox.

Nothing to worry about. Just turned on an option to make sure everyone knows where the rules are for reference.
Just one of those automatic things like the GDPR cookie policy.
Awesome, thanks!

Yvon

Addicted
Donor
Butt Bux
฿14,063
Rolf Lucas Tomoki Ash
Navigation is so much better and with the upgrade exposes me more easily to the artists who have created all these wonderful charcters and stories. It also appears to be a lot more stable. The older platform my screen was jumping around too much. I do still have connectivity problems with excessive latency times but they seem to be smoothing out some. Thanks for putting this all together. The upgrade pulled me out of the lurker woodwork into participating.

Masamune

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿269,069
Kogenta Yahiko Haku Ikki
@ShotaCat I liked to see the full avatars, is it possible to implement an option that allows to customize that detail? That way whoever connects by phone would still see them in the same way and whoever connects via pc, like me, could choose. If it's complicated and it's more work, please do not bother, it's just a minor detail and I can live without it.:oops::)

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,125
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
@ShotaCat I liked to see the full avatars, is it possible to implement an option that allows to customize that detail? That way whoever connects by phone would still see them in the same way and whoever connects via pc, like me, could choose. If it's complicated and it's more work, please do not bother, it's just a minor detail and I can live without it.:oops::)
The way xenforo's code is designed, this feature would be difficult to implement. Most forums have a very firm avatar restrictions, so the way ours is designed may be the best you'll get unfortunately.

Masamune

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿269,069
Kogenta Yahiko Haku Ikki
The way our server's code is designed, this feature would be difficult to implement. Most forums have a very firm avatar restrictions, so the way ours is designed may be the best you'll get unfortunately.
* shrugging shoulders with a smile * Ok, thank you :red-fox-eat::red-fox-in-love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom