Open RP Sacramentum Youth Detention Facility

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian slowly let go of Willy's cheeks, his hands still with a lingering warmth from them, "Uuh, well...I've been hard almost all day, and I was wondering if it might...cause damage? I mean, it's really sore, and I can't even cum without permission." He frowned as he explained, "They took me downstairs for some sessions."

Butt Bux
฿35,551
Damian Clemont Ash Ben
Hayden sits down next to Anthony. looking around at the stocks as he waits for everyone else to eventually wander out. “Why do you have no teeth?”, Hayden writes down.

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿1,661
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
"It wont cause damage at least no lasting one. I cant mess with that kinda stuff if you wanted me to help you out, if i did my job was on the line, sorry pal " and with that the man waved the boys out of the room "go back to your cell boys, and behave next time so you stay out of trouble. "

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian frowned, but wasn't surprised with the mans answer, "Okay, well...thanks for helping Willy. Ha-have a nice day." He turned around, but his mind was still on the handsome man. He had a minor thought, which turned him around, "S-Sir?" He walked back over and spoke more cautiously, and at a lower volume, "Can I...ask you for something else?" He stepped a little closer, "Would you happen to have uh...some kinda icing cream? Like...for sore muscles?"

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian had expected as much, "Umm...well, I already said my dick is sore..." he didn't know exactly how to ask, so he just said it as simply as possible, "Can you put some on my dick and balls? The guard decided to use my sack as a stressball." He cracked a smile, "I know you can't really 'help', but...maybe I can do something for you in return?"

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian felt a wave of excitement, and hopped onto the examining chair, spreading his legs carefully. He blushed as he remembered he was exposing himself to Willy, but kind of liked the fact, "Thanks a lot, Sir." He secretly hoped the cream would also help soften or numb his member, so he could have some relief for more than a minute or so.

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿1,661
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
"Alright"
The man smeared a thick lair of cream around Damians balls, his hands danced softly around his skin, the cream feeled cool and tickly, then his member was massaged By the skillfull hands. It felt cool and slimy. "Try not to get it into your piss slit, that's not a good idea, hurry now its late already. "

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian gasped as he felt the man's gentle hands massaging the cream into his boyhood, "Oh! Mmmmngh." He felt the cream slowly begin to tingle all around and started to shiver with delight, "That feels so good." Damian looked down at his dick, which was still rock hard, but was now cool and comfortably numb. He got onto his feet and smiled, "Thanks, so much. I owe you one. Come on, let's get back before we get into more trouble." He gently smiled at Willy, glad they'd been able to get some help and relief respectively. When they got back to their cell, Damian curiously touched at his package. He was extra careful as he moved the cream around his dick, gently stroking it up and down while avoiding his tip, and he rolled his balls in his hand with a low moan. But with his dick comfortable for the first time in a bit, he had some clarity for minutes at a time, "I wonder where they took Aidan."

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿1,661
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
Willy tried to sit down but quickly realized it was a bad idea, his butthole started to sting like someone was poking nedels into it so he laid down on his side instead. "Yea i hope they dont do anything Bad to him, Hopefully he will be back soon" Willy rested his head on Damians leg. "Are you feeling better now Dam? "

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿14,961
Tim Hiccup Yahiko Aladdin
Anthony/Hayden

Anthony stared at this new kid. He thought it was odd that he was writing everything instead of just talking. The kid asked him, "Why don't you have any teeth?" Anthony wasn't sure he should answer... after a few moments he decided how to respond.

"It was part of my sentence. Why don't you just talk to me, it would be a lot faster."

Butt Bux
฿34,691
Hikari Yahiko Naota Hiro
Damian smiled down at the beautiful boy resting on his leg and lap, "Y-yeah, I feel a little better." He gently stroked Jack's hair, blushing at the sensation in his stomach and head. He felt hazy, still with a lingering need to serve in any way possible. His other hand slowly trailed Willy's chest, his fingers brushing from nipple to nipple, then down to his stomach. So soft and smooth, and warm.

Butt Bux
฿35,551
Damian Clemont Ash Ben
Hayden writes down another sentence. “No voice box. Can’t talk.”, he frowns. “Shame you had to lose your teeth.”

Butt Bux
฿9,193
Sei
Ninja, Peter, Oscar and Joshua

"Don't trust him," Peter said and Ninja's eyes flared, just for a second. Maybe only Peter would have seen, but Peter was so close, he would certainly have seen that bright look of surprise, maybe even delight. The look was gone as quickly as it came and Ninja's hands were still around Peter's throat, his mouth wet from Ninja's kiss. He leaned very close to Peter and whispered in his ear.

"I trust no one."

Then, to cover his whisper, he pushed his tongue out and licked the whole side of Peter's face.

Joshua said his piece and then his hand snaked out to hit Peter, and Ninja held the boy by the neck so that he took the full force of it. He could have pulled Peter away, but he didn't. Ninja glanced at Joshua, before looking back at Peter.

"Who do you trust, Peter?" he asked.

Then he grabbed the boy's balls, without waiting for a reply, and squeezed, painfully enough that Peter would probably squeal or shout. Ninja kept hurting Peter until the boy let out a sound, and then casually flung him onto the bed.

"Never cross me again, Peter," he said, his words dangerous, vicious. "Not unless you want to get badly hurt."

The tone was nasty, but again Peter might see a hint of a smile on Ninja's face.

Ninja turned to face off Joshua and Oscar.

"Peter is my pet," Ninja said, matter of factly. "You hit him, you deal with me."

Then Ninja kicked hard and fast, a martial arts style kick towards Joshua's balls. Joshua might dodge but Ninja was pretty fast.

Butt Bux
฿9,193
Sei
Aidan

"What are we going to do with you?" Tyler asked again, almost regretfully. "You see, I could maybe have helped you if only you had not stolen that tazer too. That is a whole different ballgame. Boys with weapons? No, we can't allow that."

Tyler punched some numbers into a nearby terminal.

"I am sorry, but I have to report the whole thing. The demerits... well it is going to be too many. But it's not up to me in the end. I will report to the warden. He can decide what to do with you."

After this, Tyler unstrapped Aidan and led the boy back out to the yard. Aidan was shaky from fear and the torture ordeal. He was ashamed of the way he had cracked and off his wet briefs that he had obviously pissed in. He was also pretty scared about the punishment. He had seen the number Tyler had keyed in: 50.

He was still shaking when he reached the yard. He crossed to where Anthony was talking to some new kid. He did not feel much like conversation but he kind of wanted the company of the other boys right now.

He looked at Anthony and the boy but did not speak. His skin was pale and clammy and he was still shaking.

Butt Bux
฿1,661
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
Damian loved the sensation of Willy resting on his leg, but was starting to feel restless, "Uuugh...it's been long enough; they have to have finished with Aidan by now. Don't you think?" He was still stroking Willy's head, "Wanna look around?"
"Good idea" willy said while jumping back to his feet. "Where should we look first?"

Butt Bux
฿5,576
Peter/Ninja/Oscar/Joshua.
Peter hear Ninja whisper to him, "I trust no one", for a brief moment he look in Ninja eyes, Ninja could be bad, but at least, he is honest, he don't hide himself to no one, and Peter start to admire that, could be that possible? Could Peter start to like Ninja? He even... enjoy the rough kiss, Ninja's tongue on his face.... He feel ashamed but.... It's true, he like, how could be possible?
Peter look how Joshua come closer, and as if it was in slow motion, he see the hand of Joshua come to his face, Ninja hold Peter, and Peter receive the hit, it was hard, his face was red, but he don't cry, he endure, Ninja and the others hit him harder before.
He look at Ninja when Ninja ask him: "Who do you trust Peter? “
Before Peter can answer, Ninja grab his balls roughly, and Peter let escape scream of pain
" Aaagh! Please!"
Ninja throw him to the bed, releasing his balls and give him an advice:
"Never cross me again, Peter,not unless you want to get badly hurt."
Peter look with his puppy and tearfully eyes, but then, he saw something different, something he never see before, Ninja turn to Joshua and Oscar and say
" Peter is my pet,You hit him, you deal with me"
After that Joshua perform a fast and hard kick, direct on Joshua
Peter feels for the first time, safe... And even have to hide a lil smile who barely escape on his lips.

Last edited:

Top Bottom