Open RP Sacramentum Youth Detention Facility

Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Aidan felt some relief when Willy said he had just hit his head. He had been worried it was something worse.

“I just need some r...” he said and then began to vomit. Aidan was grossed out, and nearly heaved himself too. he was still feeling pretty ropey.

He shouted out: “Is anyone there? Willy’s barfing up. Hello?”

An orderly came in after a minute of shouting, gave Willy’s mouth a rough wipe and changed the bucket.

He lifted the single sheet that covered the boy and looked down towards his crotch, then he let the sheet fall and turned to Aidan and did the same check, beforeleaving, tutting and muttering to himself.

“Why did he check you down there?” Aidan asked Willy.

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,943
Tim Hiccup Yahiko Aladdin
Klaus

Klaus left the toilet blocks, he had no idea where to go. He hadn't been assigned a cell. He wandered until he heard the buzzer indicating it was time for lockdown. He approached one of the guards, "Sir, I am very sorry to interrupt you, but I have not been assigned a cell, where do I go for the lockdowns?"

The guard looked at Klaus and laughed. "We have only one vacancy at the moment. Walk out into the yard and you will see a stocks. Lock yourself into it. That's your cell now."

Klaus was confused. Earlier that day he'd see the boy locked into it with the word "R A P I S T" branded on his lower back, his balls removed and his scrotum splayed open. "Sir? What happened to the boy that was there earlier?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. There has never been anyone in those stocks."

This confused Klaus even more. "But I saw him, Sir."

The guard got angry at that point, "Are you calling me a liar, Boy? 50 demerits for falsely accusing a guard." He made a note of Klaus' prison number. He wrote down the number of demerits and the offense for which they were being awarded.

Had it not been for the behaviour modification he'd already received, he would have been extremely angry, but that treatment prohibited him from displaying any anger. "So, you have a choice, boy, the stocks or should we just bring you back for another treatment for your aggressive actions?"

Klaus, defeated, walked out into the yard and locked himself into the stocks.

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,981
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
Willy was laying down again, breathing in relieve. "Im fine Aidan dont worry about me, what about you? are you doing better?"
Willy tried to play everything down, yesterday felt like a dream to him and he just wanted to move on. Aidan noticed something was wrong, willy is a bad liar after all.

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,943
Oscar/Ashton

Oscar finished helping Ashton get the cell back in order once the doors were locked. Once that was done, Oscar laid on the bed and called Ashton over. "Lay with me. All I want to do tonight is to hold you and make you feel safe."

Ashton looked as if he wasn't sure Oscar was being totally honest, but he crawled into bed with Oscar. Oscar wrapped his arms around his pet and kissed the back of his head. "Just lay there and relax. Get some sleep. Things will be better tomorrow. Good Night, Ashton."

Oscar held the boy as Ashton dozed off into sleep. Oscar merely laid there, his mind on the fact that Ashton won't be there forever. It will be good for Ashton to get back to a more normal life, but Oscar was going to miss him.

Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Aidan frowned. He felt like Willy was not telling him something. Still, he answered the questions:

“Yeah, I guess I am doing better. I am sore all over though.”

Aidan lifted the sheet and looked at his penis, all alone now, just a space underneath it, and with a little pink glans protruding at the end, where he had once had a foreskin. It was sore where the foreskin had been cut away, and still sore where his balls had been but the medics had removed the gauze now, and Aidan could feel a tender pink scar under his fingers where his scrotum had been.

The stuff they used for healing wounds here was pretty advanced, but although the wound had turned to a scar already, it still felt as sore as expected.

Aidan lowered the sheet and sighed.

“Did you really just bang your head?” He asked Willy.

A medic came into the room, and walked over to Peter.

“Wake up, Peter,” he said, “You are going back to Ninja’s cell now. You have slept long enough with the eunuchs.”

Peter was led out of the room.

Aidan’s eyes went wide when the medic said ‘eunuchs’ in the plural. He tured and looked at Willy.

Peter

Peter was taken out of the room and there he saw Keith the Rat.

“Ninja told me to come and get you,” Keith said. “Says he needs you before he goes for breakfast.”

Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Anthony

Anthony was in the ward, curtined off from Willy and Aidan. A medic came through the curtain and looked at the boy, and then at his chart and then back at the boy again. Anthony was on a drip, and still sleeping from his earlier injection, so the doctor injected him with something else to bring him around.

The doctor went away again, and came back later to check on Anthony, and sat down with him when he was sure the boy was conscious enough to answer questions.

“Tell me, Anthony,” he said, “Is your mother still alive?”

He wrote down the answer, then:

“Did you have any sisters? How many were born and died? How about miscarriages? Did your mother have any of those?”

If asked why he was asking all this the doctor would shrug and tell him “just routine qustions, nothing to worry about.”

He would ask lots of other questions about medical history but it was clear he was more interested in Anthony’s mother’s history than his own.

At last he got up, gave Anthony another shot to put him out and walked away walking past the two eunuchs at the other end of the ward.

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,943
Anthony and the Medic

Hearing the question, Anthony started tearing up. "Mom's dead. The virus got her. She was pregnant with twins. Neither of my sisters lived through their births."

He answered several other questions, but for some reason, the only time the medic wrote anything down was when he asked about the females in the family. Anthony had no idea why he was being asked all this. He was going to be a slave for life, or so he thought. What's it matter.

When the medic gave him another shot, he started feeling real tired real fast. Before he could even formulate a thought, he was out again.

Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Aidan and Willy

“You were WHAT?” Aidan asked his eyes going wide with alarm. “No! Not you too. Oh god no!”

He looked at Willy and could see how his friend was ashamed. Aidan felt distraught for him.

“How? Why? I thought... no one knew about you....oh god did they find the key? Oh man...I am sorry..I should never have....”

Aidan stopped talking,lost for words. He understood completely how Willy must be feeling.

As the boys lay there, they could hear a medic asking questions of Anthony and then saw him walk out.

Renceps59

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,516
Clemont Ash Ness Lucas
Lucas kept feeling a pulse of pleasure every time Landon hit that same spot. “Wha-wha-what’s happening” he struggled to speak when his small prostate was being massaged. When the second finger was added Lucas thought his butt was going to rip and he tensed up. “N-n-n-no more” he groaned. But that was soon replaced with pleasure again. He could feel a pressure building and he panicked and got scared. He felt like he needed to pee so badly. “I-I-I need to pee” he yelled. He then had his first orgasm. His eyes rolled back and he tensed up and started shaking intensely. He had no idea what just happened. He slumped on the bed and let Landon get on with him. He layed as close as he could to him. He felt safe with Landon.

When he was asked about his scars he whimpered. He had never told anyone about them. “Before I moved, I was taken advantage of by my old neighbour. He would look after me when my parents went out of town regularly and they could be gone months at a time. He would beat me and torture me everyday. One day he, he..” Lucas teared up and couldn’t bring himself to say it. After some time he carried on. “He.. He speared through my feet with a rake and did the same to my hands. He left me like that and I was found by someone a couple of hours later”. Lucas had been mentally and physically abused by the neighbour which shattered his confidence in himself and with other people.

Lucas was really tired and he sobbed himself to sleep thinking of his past and how all the things had gone wrong with his life.

Last edited:
Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Anthony

Anthony woke up. How long had he been asleep? He would not know. Where was he? He would not know that either. It was not the ward anymore. The room was smaller, darker. The bed was ot comfortable - there was no mattress, just a metal frame. He was naked, but not cold. Wherever he was was quite warm, but there was a smell about the place,like someone had opened a sewer door.

Anthony’s throat was sore, and his body ached.

He would lie there, blinking, when a man entered the room and opened his mouth to speak.

“Aa mmmbbbaaa nnngoBBBobooo,” the man appeared to say. Or t least something like that. The sound was quiet and far away and it sounded like what you hear when your head is under water in a swimming pool. The man spoke again and Anthony would only be able to stare in blank incomprehension.

Maybe he would try to speak. If so, his throat would hurt like he was swallowing a giant hot potato, but no sound would come out. In fact, in that moment he would panic that he could not even breathe, but then he would get control of that again. Still, any attempt at speach would fail.

The man helped, or froced Anthony to his feet and took him into the next room. Someone was running on a treadmill there, and when the man entered, the runner stopped and at once collapsed to the ground in a gasping heap.

The man indicated to Anthony to get on the treadmill, and when he did, perhaps with some assistance it started to move and Anthony was forced to run... and run... and run until he droppedfrom exhaustion like the other boy that was being dragged from the room.

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,981
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
After a couple of minutes listening to the medic, Willy started at the ceiling and said :"I told them about it, i told them i was involved with it"
He looked over to Aidan who was shocked and before he could say a Word, Willy added "you have been threated so Bad and in the end, that's because of me, if anybody should be mocked and degraded it should be me, without me you wouldnt be castrated or circumcised... "

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,943
Anthony

Anthony was confused... the more confused he got, the more scared he got.

The man who entered the room... he wasn't dressed like one of the prison guards... he desperately wanted to figure out where he was and what the man was trying to say... it almost felt like the man was speaking to him and the words were coming out like when you play a record backward...

He walked into the room with the treadmill and saw the other boy collapse... then he was led onto the treadmill and it started. He was still groggy from whatever caused him to sleep... probably the drugs they gave him in the medical bay.

The treadmill started moving and he had no choice, he began to jog...

The man dragged the other kid out of the room and the door closed. Anthony had no choice but to run as the treadmill increased in speed. Anthony still couldn't speak, he had trouble keeping his thoughts organized... at that moment Anthony's entire world was that treadmill... he was compelled by it to run... for how long? No way of knowing.

Butt Bux
฿12,285
Sei
Aidan looked at Willy, open mouthed with shock.

“Wait... you are telling me you just went up to the Warden and said ‘I did it too, punish me’?”

Presumably Willy nodded or miserably gave some sign that he had done exactly that.

“Shit!” Aidan said. He looked at Willy and he could barely fight back tears. “But... but you didn’t have to! You didn’t have to. Oh shit... oh shit...it’s not fair... you shouldn’t have.”

Aidan stared at Willy and his eyes were wet with tears. Tears of frustration. He felt anger at Willy for being stupid, and then anger at himself for being angry when it was Willy who had paid the price. He felt angry at this stuppid prison and the rules and the medics and everyone.

Aidan banged his fist on the bed. If Willy had been closer he would have punched him too.

“Why did you have to do something like that!” He shouted in anger.

Then, some time later, he whispered:

“I’m sorry, Willy. I’m sorry.”

Another long pause and then he said:

“You did it for me?” As though he could not quite believe it.

Last edited:

LukasS.

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,981
Aoto Reiji Yugo Flapjack
Willy fought back his tears, he wished he knew a better way to help Aidan, he knew it was stupid now, maybe he shouldnt have...
NO! Stupid Willy! It was the right choice!
"Yes, i felt guilty, you risked everything and lost... A Lot. I didn't, it was the only thing I could do to make it right, i was awake all the way thru and... I wanted to do it on my own Terms I- Im sorry Aidan... "

Renceps59

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,516
Clemont Ash Ness Lucas
Lucas started to dream about his past and the nightmare he went through with his old neighbour. He dreamt about the times he was punched and beaten and sobbed in his dreams huddled in a attic his neighbour made him stay in. He was always told if he told anyone he would pay. He had been beaten one day and then dropped off around a friends house. He told them about beating beaten and he was picked up later that day by the neighbour and after they drove off he was punched him around the face. “Didn’t I say if you told anyone you would pay, well guess what, that happens today”. He got taken back to his neighbours house and stripped down until he was naked. His neighbour then severely beat the boy and kicked him until he didn’t get up. Lucas whimpered in pain. “Well I guess it’s time to finish this little exercise up”. He grabbed some nearby rakes and pushed them through Lucas’s feet, then he did the same to his hands. Lucas shrieked in pain and begged him to stop, he passed out shortly after.

Lucas suddenly woke up. He realised he had been thrashing about in his sleep. He checked on Landon and saw that he was sleeping still. Lucas jumped down off the bed and sat in the corner of the cell. He looked out towards the other cells and started to cry. What had he done to deserve all of this suffering he thought. He just wanted the pain to end and even when he found friends, they just used him. Now he was stuck here and was going to be used as someone’s pet. He curled up into a ball and cried. He felt completely helpless.

Butt Bux
฿10,671
Gumball Gon Killua Clemont
Landon tried to comfort the restless boy and eventually he fell asleep. He felt happy to have someone to cuddle with. WHen the sun started to rise Lucas was in the corner crying.

"Hey buddy don't cry your at least safe in our cell" he sat on the cold floor next to the smaller boy and looked at him and placed an arm around him. "At least we will get some food soon breakfast should be soon"

Renceps59

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿5,516
Clemont Ash Ness Lucas
Lucas jumped when he heard Landon speak. He didn’t expect him to be up yet. He fought through his tears “I-I-I just dreamt about m-m-my attack from the guy” he sobbed. He felt so sad and alone not realising he had a friend in Landon. He hugged the other boy back and calmed down after a little while. He sniffed “Th-thanks Landon”. He tried to stand up and get over to the bed. He managed to stand up and walked over to the bed again. On the way he yelped in pain from his foot. He quickly sat down on the bed and rubbed his foot for a bit. “Sorry Landon I didn’t mean to yell out, my feet and hands hurt sometimes still”

He sat there hoping Landon would come over to him. “Thank you for yesterday and listening to me I haven’t told anyone else about it” he sighed.

truefan

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,943
Niels/Orion (in their cell)

Causally, Orion replied, "if there is more to learn. Yeah." One thing came to mind, but he wasn't sure what Niels had in mind. However, his trust in Niels outweighed his nervous imagination.

"I want you to understand, Orion. You're in prison now. Not everyone will be nice about stuff. I want to show you that it can be nice, but during the night tonight I will also prepare you a little for when it's not. I do care about you already... and it will hurt me to have to show you some of this stuff. Please know I'm not doing it to hurt you... ok?"

Hearing this, his nervousness increased to low anxiety with his breathing rising. But, he nodded his understanding. That was correct, this was a prison. And so, he relaxed again, waiting for his cellmate.

"I understand."

Niels kissed Orion again. "So, what we did so far was nice, right?"

This got a fast nod and big smile. "Oh, yes! Yes, it was!"

"I thought so too. But you saw what happened in the toilets... those guys weren't being nice. So I want to show you some of what they were doing, and I will show you both the nice way and the not-so-nice way. So, remember when you took the head of my dick in your mouth?"

"Yeah, I remember. They'd force the whole thing in though..." the boy answered. A look of sad understanding came over his face. He, of course, didn't like it at all, but there wasn't much if anything he could do about it.

"Well, there are ways to do that so it doesn't hurt as much. You're going to want to gag.... but if you swallow when someone is trying to force it into your throat it makes it easier. it will still hurt some, but it's easier... do you understand?"

"...Swallow. Interesting, ...okay." Orion made sure to carve that info into his mind. The boy focused back to Niels and his words.

"Another thing they will do is try to intimidate you with HOW they talk to you. They have to make others think they are tough... so, I'm going to show you a little bit of that now. My dick is bigger than many, but it's not as big as some of the older guys, so it would be a good one to practice on... so I'm going to play like I'm being mean.. ok? So, Get on your knees and suck my dick, Bitch!"

That last part of Niels command was said in a way that wasn't nice... Niels hoped Orion would realize he was teaching him. Niels already started to really like Orion, he even felt that at some point he might even love the boy.

Curiously, the boy listened. Then, he gave a short started jump at Niels sudden tone change and language. But it quickly faded, he made note of it and imagined, well, the toilets scene.

"Well, it's not gonna suck itself! And if I feel any teeth I'm gonna make sure you can't do it again... so fucking suck my dick already!"

With the help of his imagination, Niels turned from this little boy into one of Ninja's bigger boys. With a short, purposeful hesitation, Orion complied and lowered his mouth. His mouth took in the boy's meat and he started breathing through his nose. Niels was big enough to make him gag, but after that one, he swallowed three times. He was successful in keep his teeth away, but one almost touched. Orion just barely stopped himself from shivering with that thought. Someone biting his penis...

In a kinder voice so Orion would know he was teaching now, "Use your tongue... on the shaft and on the tip, bob your head up and down on it." Back to his 'mean' voice, "Come on bitch! Suck it! Don't just hold it in your mouth!"

...Do what I did before. But on the whole thing, he thought. Then, he began moving his head up and down slowly. Then one second later, he started to lick the tip and using his lips to rub the shaft as he fell and rose. Shortly, he also started to apply suction, mild suction to start.

"They are going to want to show everyone around them that they can make you submit to them. Please forgive me for what I am about to do,, Orion." Back to his mean voice, "You call that sucking?" Niels then slapped Orion on the side of his head and grabbed Orion's hair, pulling him down deeper onto his dick starting to force it into Orion's throat.

The sudden force was surprising, but not unexpected. Thus, he swallowed again. Once the gag reflex was suppressed, he began to really suck hard while focusing his tongue on the sensitive head. His falling and rising stayed the same, as he fought to control that. But, he slowly increased the speed of his head movement. He even started to rub and massage the boy's balls.

"Now you're getting it, Bitch. Faster!"

He brought his sucking to the max and his tongue started to move over the whole organ. His head bobbing increased too, but nowhere near full speed. He would suck hard on the uphill movement as if trying to milk the meat.

"Good!" Niels was having his own problems. He knew he had to teach Orion this stuff so he would understand, but it hurt him... in his heart, still he kept up with Orion's training. He grabbed Orion's ears and held his head steady. "Keep using your tongue, boy!" He then started bucking his hips forcing his dick all the way into Orion's mouth.. fucking the boy's face."

"Watch your fucking teeth, boy, or do you want me to knock them out of your fucking mouth?"

Niels had been treated this way since he was 9 years old.

Orion complied and his tongue began pressing itself against the cock while rubbing it fast. His hot mouth sucking good and strong. His teeth were guarded by his soft lips now, as he thought of doing so a few seconds ago. And that worked well. Then, Niels started to thrust into his face and he gagged again. But, he remained in control over it. His hands rubbing the boy's eggs started to roll and rub them exclusively.

Niels pulled Orion's head down and held it there, "I'm gonna cum, boy... swallow all of it, you lose any and I'll beat into you the need to make sure you don't lose any ever again!" Niels then started cumming into Orion's throat. When he was done, he pulled out, "Now fucking lick it clean!"

As Niels started to cum, Orion started to swallow like mad. He also used his tongue like up the leftovers before he was pulled off. There was a little on his lips, but he licked it up with his tongue.

Niels looked at Orion and tears started to well up in his eyes. He picked the smaller boy up and held him, hugging him, "I'm sorry, Orion, I hated having to do that. Forgive me?" He then fell back onto the bed holding Orion, kissing the side of the boy's head where he'd slapped him, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

I know~. I was never upset with you. You're just trying to help me. This is how we survive in this place...and world," Orion answered. He hugged Niels closely.

Niels held Orion for a few minutes, laying there quietly. "You already know what it feels like to get raped,, so I don't have to show you that... thank god. Later though, if you want, I can show you what it feels like to be made love to. It's wonderful if it's done right. But not tonight. Part of me really wants to, but I know it would be too much for you on your first day. I want to protect you if I can... but that means some things might have to happen." Niels went quiet again, Orion would have to ask him what he meant. Orion isn't a stupid boy, he'll understand.

Orion hugged Niels and rubbed his back softly as he took in what he said. The boy laid his head on his cellmate's chest and relaxed against his warmth.

"Orion, do you know what it means to be someone's pet?"

"....I can think of hmm...for a human? Something like a slave, or no?" He scratched his head in thought. Yeah, that sounded right.

"Kind of. It means you would kind of belong to me while we're both here. I was invited into Ninja's crew so I'm part of them. It would mean that nobody could touch you without my permission... if they did, the whole crew would back me up in punishing the person who hurt you. There are only two people who could do anything to you without asking me first.. Ninja or Oscar... but I know they wouldn't, it's just not how things are done. But if Ninja approved it, you would basically belong to me. You would live with me, when we go eat, you would bring my food to me then get your own. In return you get protected by the crew. When we are in public, you would walk just behind me, you talk only when asked a direct question. You would ask me if you could talk otherwise. If someone wanted to 'use' you, sometimes I would have to say ok, but I will promise you I won't let anyone fuck you but me... but that will have to happen at times where others can see how I treat my pet. Do you think you'd want that?"

Hearing all of this, Orion's mind goes into overdrive, thinking about how he felt and what the options were. As of right now, he was almost completely alone, in every way. Given the harsh reality of the prison, it was certain death to be alone. So, with the options and outcomes considered, Orion nodded, "yeah. Being alone here really isn't an option with any good odds of survival."

"I will be good to you. Kind when I can be. I promise. I... I can even see myself loving you, Orion... but you can't tell anyone that. Let's get some sleep. In the morning, before breakfast, we'll go to Oscar and ask him if we can talk to Ninja in the canteen. I will have to smack you right before so they can see the imprint of it on your face... I'm sorry, but that is just how it's done. Ninja will want you to show him that you are loyal to the crew also... that will mean sucking him, most likely, and most likely right there in the canteen. But when it's over, you would be protected, most of all you would be with me and nobody would be able to take you away from me." Niels pulled Orion closer and they kissed. Niels pulled the sheet over them as he drifted off…

===

(The above scene was created in discord between Valgax and TrueFan prior to being posted here)

Valgax

Enthusiast
Butt Bux
฿1,748
Hiccup Shippo Kiyui Reg
Orion slowly woke up and yawns for several seconds. After that, he blinks the sleep from his eyes and stretches his body for the next minute. He kisses Niels on the forehead and smiles at him.

"Good morning. We should get up and go talk to Oscar... that is if you still want to be my pet."

"I do. I don't like being alone. I've done that for almost two years...and here, no way" His tone full of sincerity.

"I'm glad. I really do like you a lot."

"So, we have a choice. We can go see Oscar wearing our briefs or naked."

"They're itchy, but I'm not comfortable being naked with others," the boy admitted.

"You will get comfortable with it, it's inevitable, but I agree, we can wear the briefs."

Niels bent over and grabbed Orion's briefs and dressed his soon-to-be pet, then pulled his own on. "Let's go, remember walk slightly behind me." Niels was holding off.. he didn't want to have to mark Orion's face, but he also knew it had to be done.

Orion started to shake just a bit. He knew it had to be done. So, he looked into Niels' eyes with something bordering love, "do it. Don't hold back either." Then, he clasped his hands together and closed his eyes, readying himself.

Niels took Orion in his arms and kissed him. "I think I want to do it where others will see, it will help them believe... so right before we get to Oscar's cell or maybe once we get there... I will stop at his cell door and I want you to walk into me."

With a raised eyebrow, Orion thought the idea was better than doing it here. He sat up and looked up and the ceiling. After a couple of seconds, he responded, "okay. That will be more believable."

With one last hug, Niels led them out of the cell and over to Oscar's cell. When they arrived, Niels stood at the cell door and asked Oscar if he could talk to him for a minute.

Orion had followed several feet behind Niels. He genuinely lost himself in his mind, as it raced with thoughts. Not seeing where he was going, Orion walked into Niels' shoulder and pushed him into the cell door. The contact made Orion stumble a bit until he got his footing again. With his surprised gasp, he turned to face Niels. He gave no indication in his face or voice of the plan, "oh....sorry about that..." he apologized full heartedly.

"Why you little... watch where the fuck you're going!" Niels then reared his hand back and smacked Orion squarely on the side of his face leaving an angry red mark and causing Orion to stumble to the side against the opposite side cell door." Turning back to Oscar who was sitting on his bunk, Ashton still asleep behind him. "I'm sorry to bother you, Sir. But I would like permission to speak with Ninja at breakfast."

Oscar saw the slap and nodded. "What did you want to talk to him about?"

Orion barely saw the slap coming. But, his head was turned a bit due the force and then the great sting of it came. He immediately put his hand against the growing red mark with pain screwing up his face. His eyes closed tight, and a few whimpers escape his lips. After a couple more seconds, he collected himself. Orion looked up at Niels with a few tears in his eyes, and he apologized again, "I'm sorry~. It won't happen again." Then, he began to turn to leave.

"Did I say you can leave? Stand there." Back to Oscar... "Yesterday in the toilet block, Ninja invited me into the crew and I wanted to ask permission to take this clumsy oaf as my pet, Sir."

Oscar laughed. "Fine, when we're in the canteen I'll nod when you can come over, but if you'll excuse me, I need to wake up and dress my pet."

"Thank you, Sir." Niels then grabbed Orion by the back of the neck and led him back to their cell. Once inside, he moved out of sight from the hallway and kissed Orion deeply, whispering, "I hope I didn't hit you too hard."

Orion froze mid-step. Then, he turned around cautiously. After Niels' short exchange with Oscar, Niels grabbed him by the neck and dragged him off. The pain of his cheek still very evident on his face. After getting back to their cell, Niels kissed him. And of course, Orion returned the kiss. His eyes shedding their last tear as the pain had gotten to point where the boy could handle it. With a gentle touch, Orion rubbed his thumb over Niels lips. The slapped boy leaned in and licked the boy's ear and replied, "it's okay. I'm good now."

"After breakfast we'll shower. Then we'll go to the yard so I can show you off. Pet Parade... lets everyone know you're taken."

"Oh, there's one other thing I should tell you... now that we're part of the crew, we'll be getting new undies... non-scratchy ones."

Orion tilted his head as he absorbed this information. With a smile, he waited for Niels to move. The two reasons why, one, he didn't know the prison's layout, and two, he was Niels' pet now.

They talked for about 10 minutes then Niels kissed Orion's nose and said, "Follow me and please pay attention," he giggled and left the cell heading toward the canteen.

Orion nodded and his mind focused. He got up out of bed and followed a couple feet behind Niels and to his right a bit. His hands resting behind his back, clasped together, for now.

When they arrived at the canteen, Niels whispered to Orion. "We're going to enter, you'll go get two trays of food, tell them you are getting one for yourself and one for your Master. They'll then know you're a pet and won't give you any hassle about getting two trays."

Niels then entered the Canteen and took a seat at a table for Crew Members.

With a silent look of understanding, Orion followed. Then, he looked around at the place until Niels got a seat. With that, the boy nodded and left to fetch food. He was quite hungry given that this meal would be his first since his arrival. He moved to he line and waited for his turn. With a meek voice, Orion asked, "I'd like two trays. One's for my master." Then, he waited patiently.

Niels looked over at the hatch, nodding when the attendant wanted confirmation. The attendant made up two trays, piling both with more food than usual, the food was also different from what they were feeding everyone else.

With a thankful nod and a "thank you," Orion quickly made his way back to Niels' seat. He put the tray down for his master and then sat next to him. He waited several moments after Niels started eating to begin eating his own.

Oscar was talking with Ninja and Niels noticed them looking toward him and Orion several times before Oscar made eye contact with Neils and nodded. Niels stood and told Orion to follow and went to the leadership table.

Ninja looked over at him and said, "Oscar tells me you followed the chain of command and asked to speak to me. I like it when people follow the rules. What do you want?"

"Ninja, Sir. First, thank you for inviting me to join your crew, I am honored, but I also noticed that you didn't have Orion here go through the usual initiation. He's now my cellmate and I want permission to take him as my pet, Sir."

Ninja laughed and turned to Oscar, "Not even a day and he's asking for a pet! I love the balls on this kid." Turning back to Niels he said, "I'll want a show of loyalty." Ninja stood.

While Niels and Ninja talked, Orion listened closely and respectfully silent. When the question of loyalty was brought up, the boy looked to his future master for a second. Knowing his task, moved closer to Ninja. Then, he knelt down between his legs and began to fish his cock out. His face was relaxed, but a submissive look was obvious in his eyes.

Ninja looked down, "Whoa kid... you're his pet so your loyalty is to him. He's my crew and it's HIS loyalty I want."

Niels then kneeled and pulled Ninja's now hard cock from his briefs and swallowed it to the hilt. Ninja then called out, "See guys, this is loyalty! I do a solid for my crew and they do me a solid... and this kid has me pretty solid right now!" He then laughed as Niels continued to blow him.

Orion moved back but watched closely. His eyes capturing Niels movements in the hopes he could learn. The boy moved a bit to see better and it was clear he was studying the skill.

As Ninja finished up by cumming into Niels' mouth, with Niels swallowing all not losing a drop he asked, "Have you fucked him yet?"

"No, Sir. I did train him on some stuff last night, he gives a decent blowjob for a boy who hadn't ever given one before." He was a little more quiet when he said, "I didn't feel right taking his ass until he was properly given to me, but I will deal with that today, Sir."

Ninja nodded, "Keep up this attitude and you'll go far in my crew, Niels. Now, go take care of your pet."

Niels nodded at Ninja, "Thank you, Sir." Then turned to Oscar, "And thank you too, Sir."

He told Orion, "Come on, my pet. It's time to go shower, I need to show you how to properly clean your prostate." Niels then started walking toward the exit to the canteen.

Orion got a deep blush as they started talking about fucking him. It made him shift on his feet with embarrassment. But, his master told him it was shower time. So, he turned to follow Niels. Orion's blush grew more visible as he thought about it. But, he continued to follow his master until they got to the showers. Slowly, Orion made a mental map of the prison.

Niels stripped himself, then Orion, then walked to a shower head. He turned it on and whispered, "We're being watched, I am going to have to fuck you. I will be really gentle but I want you to scream like I'm not being gentle."

He could do that. His hole had recovered from the first time, now tight as it had been before. Niels was such a gentle soul, Orion could see it so easily. He felt the deep urge to hug him and not let go. For a bit, he fought against that rising need, trying to quell it. Then, with a nod and a quick smile, Orion waited for instructions.

"Bend toward the wall, both hands against it."

(This post was roleplayed in Discord by Valgax and TrueFan with input from Calvinus then posted here)

Top Bottom