Not open for further replies.

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
Enta Jinnai Kazuki Yasaka Toi Kuji Ikki
The migration to the new server is complete. The only thing that went wrong is losing a widget modifier on the forums due to incompatibilities with PHP 7. It's not important and I'll iron that out.

If you encounter any errors, issues, etc please contact me.
afsd.png

I'll be posting some information about upcoming projects and additions to the site in the coming days.
Until then, here's some information about the new server we just landed on.

Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2510 M3 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 2.40GHz iRMC
Memory: 32GB REG ECC DDR4 RAM
Storage: 2x 2TB HDD SATA III 7200rpm
Storage: 1x 120GB SSD
Guaranteed speed: 1Gbit/s up & 1Gbit/s down
DDoS Shield: 5Gbit/s protection

So, we now have two very nice CPUs and a ton of other stuff to make the future a little more bearable. We outgrew our old server a handful of months after moving from vBulletin to Xenforo. I really didn't predict that happening at all.

Here's a slightly older model of the server, but still looks similar.

Bluhhh

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿203,312
Yuu Hinata Reiji Hikari
WHooooooooooooo

Edit : I lost 10k likes..... (a)

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,743
Toi Kuji Hinata
@Bluhhh says he lost 10,000 like. I hope he can find them. I will get busy and try to give him a bunch more.
Only thing I noticed so far is that when I went to see who had birthdays, there aren't as many as there used to be.
I'm just sayin.

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
@Bluhhh says he lost 10,000 like. I hope he can find them. I will get busy and try to give him a bunch more.
Only thing I noticed so far is that when I went to see who had birthdays, there aren't as many as there used to be.
I'm just sayin.
I checked the old database to be sure. I believe he's joking.
Birthdays are probably related to cronjob, probably hasn't run yet for the day. Thanks for letting me know.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,743
Toi Kuji Hinata
I checked the old database to be sure. I believe he's joking.
Birthdays are probably related to cronjob, probably hasn't run yet for the day. Thanks for letting me know.
That @Bluhhh. He is such a kidder. If he still thinks he's short, you can give him some of mine. I am so old, I would never miss them.:D:D

Butt Bux
฿36,558
Yahiko Hikari Yamato
The migration to the new server is complete. The only thing that went wrong is losing a widget modifier on the forums due to incompatibilities with PHP 7. It's not important and I'll iron that out.

View attachment 520966

I'll be posting some information about upcoming projects and additions to the site in the coming days.

So, we now have two very nice CPUs and a ton of other stuff to make the future a little more bearable. We outgrew our old server a handful of months after moving from vBulletin to Xenforo. I really didn't predict that happening at all.

Poor kitty looks exhausted.

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,510
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta
@ShotaCat - thanks for the hard work. You are certainly exhausted. So I apologize in advance for my request. Could you make it appear that a full list of members who have a birthday will appear? The list of jubilatums limited to 12 is of little use.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,743
Toi Kuji Hinata
@ShotaCat - thanks for the hard work. You are certainly exhausted. So I apologize in advance for my request. Could you make it appear that a full list of members who have a birthday will appear? The list of jubilatums limited to 12 is of little use.
I will second @Bhaal's observation. They appear to be alphabetical and only go up through the A's and B's.

ShotaCat

🚬
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Butt Bux
฿82,671
I will second @Bhaal's observation. They appear to be alphabetical and only go up through the A's and B's.
Sorry for the wait. This has been fixed.

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,510
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta

AmIDemon

Adept
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,048
Haku Rolf Dipper Kiyui

View attachment 520966

Thank you @ShotaCat! ^_^

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,743
Toi Kuji Hinata
Sorry for the wait. This has been fixed.
Thank you. This is fixed and we have you to thank. Good job. The whole thing went smoothly.

mkw2013

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿86,555
Ben Ikuto Yahiko Tim
@ShotaCat
Did you change something with the email notifications during server move? I no longer get email notifications. Neither for threads I watch nor for personal messages. Everything worked fine before the server move and I didn't change something in my profile settings. I don't know what's going wrong there. :confused:
I forgot to mention: I also don't see any email related settings in my profile. Maybe I need glasses?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom