Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿25,706
Selim Pride
Hi, friends!

Sorry, but I can't find instruction how to giving an another user a gift. Does anyone help me with it?
I already bought a card I want to give.
Hi Lovelis,

Giftable cards will display the option to the left of them prior to purchase.

Upon pressing "Gift", you can enter the name of the user that you wish to gift the card to, along with a personalized message. Keep in mind that not all cards are giftable.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance.
In addition to this you'll have a gift button on your inventory screen, here. If the card isn't giftable the button will instead say sellback.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Some cards aren't giftable due to prevention of abusing the system, so anything above 600~ B$ won't be giftable for the foreseeable future.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Hello All,

I don't know if this is a problem or not. I come here every day and every day get 25 ButtBux - no problem. When I get over 100, I hoard them in the bank. But since last Wednesday - nothing! No Buttbux! It won't stop me coming, but it would be nice to know why.
The notification was disabled due to multiple user complaints, but you should still be receiving them. Check tonight. If you're not, I'll look into it.

You can also get 25 buttbux for every resource you review, it takes only moments and is faster to accumulate them that way.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,171
Toi Kuji Hinata

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I always wondered why the cards I was gifted are lined out. It makes no difference in my life whatsoever other than apparently my main processor is burning energy on this unanswered question.
They are lined out because they are "hidden". Beside your cards are settings, you can re-enable them which will make them viewable on your profile and under your name. If you ever have issues like that, post them in our support forum.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,171
Toi Kuji Hinata
They are lined out because they are "hidden". Beside your cards are settings, you can re-enable them which will make them viewable on your profile and under your name. If you ever have issues like that, post them in our support forum.
UsagiBoy is right, @Yvon. If you go to your profile page and click on "inventory" you can then go and click on the cards that are "lined" through. Then you can select to make them active.
I took a while to figure this out. I ain't so schmart, so I thought this slightly wordier explanation would help.

Yvon

Addicted
Donor
Butt Bux
฿14,062
Rolf Lucas Tomoki Ash
UsagiBoy is right, @Yvon. If you go to your profile page and click on "inventory" you can then go and click on the cards that are "lined" through. Then you can select to make them active.
I took a while to figure this out. I ain't so schmart, so I thought this slightly wordier explanation would help.
It did, thanks! Is there a reason they would not want to be activated? (Before I do something silly?). If there is somewhere this is all already explained or discussed, forgive me. I just haven't come across it. The shota have kept me distracted .

Last edited:

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
It did, thanks! Is there a reason they would not want to be activated? (Before I do something silly?)
We had issues with cards after upgrading the server, i assume you got those cards about a month ago. It shouldn't still be that way upon receiving them anymore.

magenta

Sage
VIP
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,171
Toi Kuji Hinata
It did, thanks! Is there a reason they would not want to be activared? (Before I do something silly?)
You better ask @UsagiBoy that one. Like I said: 1544921864255.png
Oops . He already answered you.

slay3r

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿31,062
Keita Konta Link Tim
The notification was disabled due to multiple user complaints, but you should still be receiving them. Check tonight. If you're not, I'll look into it.

You can also get 25 buttbux for every resource you review, it takes only moments and is faster to accumulate them that way.
I did realise I wasn't getting the notification but I checked and it is still adding up

Do you have plans on adding a option to turn on and off the notification

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I did realise I wasn't getting the notification but I checked and it is still adding up

Do you have plans on adding a option to turn on and off the notification
We feel that the notification is irrelevant, as long as you visit the site everyday, it should accumulate without issue. This is an alert we have been wanting to remove for a while, and instead of adding an option to enable it, it's just easier to turn it off entirely.

We have no plans of removing the daily reward.

slay3r

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿31,062
Keita Konta Link Tim
We feel that the notification is irrelevant, as long as you visit the site everyday, it should accumulate without issue. This is an alert we have been wanting to remove for a while, and instead of adding an option to enable it, it's just easier to turn it off entirely.

We have no plans of removing the daily reward.
Okay thank you it's no big deal to me on or off I was just putting it out there

Billabo

Contributor
Donor
Butt Bux
฿80
Aladdin Len Killua Ash
Hmm, but I'm NOT getting the daily reward. I checked my transactions and the last time I got any was Wednesday. I've been at the same amount since then.

Edit: Er, I got some more just now for posting this reply, of course, but between Wednesday and just now I stayed at 175 and didn't receive my daily visit reward. I assumed they had been disabled to promote actually participating in the forums.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,111
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
Hmm, but I'm NOT getting the daily reward. I checked my transactions and the last time I got any was Wednesday. I've been at the same amount since then.

Edit: Er, I got some more just now for posting this reply, of course, but between Wednesday and just now I stayed at 175 and didn't receive my daily visit reward. I assumed they had been disabled to promote actually participating in the forums.
That isn't the case, I'll look into it. Some users are receiving bux, others aren't, so something is going on.

Highland

Enthusiast
Donor
Butt Bux
฿40
Tim Haku Tim Hiro

That is now two of us who are bereft of ButtBux!

A long, cold, hungry winter stretches before us ...

trakker

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿51,697
T.K. Kiyui Reg Maruruk
What @UsagiBoy is saying "the check is in the mail" @Highland.
The check is in the mail.
Of course, I’ll respect you in the morning.
The police are only here to help you.
This won’t hurt a bit.
I’ll only put in the tip.
This will be our little secret.
My lips are sealed.
I’ll pull out before I cum.
Would I lie to you?
We only have your best interest at heart.
This product is guaranteed to give you . . . rock hard abs,. . . larger breasts, . . . a longer penis, . . . tighter bins, . . . a smaller waist, . . .fuller more luxurious hair. . . Don’t worry! You don’t have to read the fine print.
. . .
Did I forget any?

Top Bottom