Reg 9S Aladdin Yugo
weird no butt bux reward either here

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,536
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta
I do not know if I'm getting Butt Bux for logging in. I do not have time to check it out.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,126
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
The daily buttbux reward has been temporarily removed, it will be reimplemented soon. For the time being, earn buttbux in other various activities

Cheeky

Addicted
Butt Bux
฿519
Pride 9S Killua Naota
I see multiple characters (particularly 9S and Naota) as cards that people possess but are not in the store for me. The duration for these cards says unlimited when I look at other people's inventory. Am I just misunderstanding how long cards are available for purchase? Or should I be seeing these cards?

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿25,718
Selim Pride
I see multiple characters (particularly 9S and Naota) as cards that people possess but are not in the store for me. The duration for these cards says unlimited when I look at other people's inventory. Am I just misunderstanding how long cards are available for purchase? Or should I be seeing these cards?
You should be seeing them. 9S is under Video Game Cards and Naota is toward the end of the list of Japanese Cards. It would be easy to overlook Naota but there aren't very many Video Game Cards. If you're really not seeing 9S I'd appreciate a screenshot of your view of that section for troubleshooting.

Cheeky

Addicted
Butt Bux
฿519
Pride 9S Killua Naota
You should be seeing them. 9S is under Video Game Cards and Naota is toward the end of the list of Japanese Cards. It would be easy to overlook Naota but there aren't very many Video Game Cards. If you're really not seeing 9S I'd appreciate a screenshot of your view of that section for troubleshooting.
I've attached what I see for video games. For Japanese cards I only see 2 pages and they don't contain Naota and a lot of other cards I'm seeing on other profiles (Gon, Killua, Selim, and Pride for example). I'm also only seeing 1 page for Western. It seems like multiple if not all categories are missing cards that are available.

Attachments

slay3r

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿31,885
Keita Konta Link Tim
Heres what I see in video game cards for reference if it helps I don't think I'm missing any cards unless there's supposed to be more then 5

Attachments

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿4,536
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta
I have exactly the same problem. Before the changes, all the cards were available to me. Now there are fewer of these cards. For example, Link or Naruto is missing.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,126
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I have exactly the same problem. Before the changes, all the cards were available to me. Now there are fewer of these cards. For example, Link or Naruto is missing.
*Sigh* we had card issues when we upgraded our server, I assume some cards are still broken. I will look into it today.

Highland

Enthusiast
Donor
Butt Bux
฿40
Tim Haku Tim Hiro

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,126
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I'm worried about it. It is over a weeks worth of Butt Bux.

All together now - to the tune of "Where have all the Butt Bux Gone? Long time passing. Where have all the Butt Bux Gone? Long Time Ago ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Have_All_the_Flowers_Gone?
Go rate some resources, every resource rated is a day worth of buttbux. This isn't high priority for us because it's an irrelevant digital currency, it'll come back eventually after we smooth out some things.

slay3r

Guru
Donor
Butt Bux
฿31,885
Keita Konta Link Tim
Go rate some resources, every resource rated is a day worth of buttbux. This isn't high priority for us because it's an irrelevant digital currency, it'll come back eventually after we smooth out some things.
It's best that you guys take care of the more important stuff first keep up the good work

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿100,126
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
The card issue is a bug, looked into it and it will take some playing around with. Currently low priority, so just buy the ones available.

Top Bottom