New Feature Shota Cards + FAQ

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,796
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta
I do not know if I'm getting Butt Bux for logging in. I do not have time to check it out.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
The daily buttbux reward has been temporarily removed, it will be reimplemented soon. For the time being, earn buttbux in other various activities

LoganAD

Participant
Butt Bux
฿37
Tails Hinata
I see multiple characters (particularly 9S and Naota) as cards that people possess but are not in the store for me. The duration for these cards says unlimited when I look at other people's inventory. Am I just misunderstanding how long cards are available for purchase? Or should I be seeing these cards?

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿21,086
Selim Pride
I see multiple characters (particularly 9S and Naota) as cards that people possess but are not in the store for me. The duration for these cards says unlimited when I look at other people's inventory. Am I just misunderstanding how long cards are available for purchase? Or should I be seeing these cards?
You should be seeing them. 9S is under Video Game Cards and Naota is toward the end of the list of Japanese Cards. It would be easy to overlook Naota but there aren't very many Video Game Cards. If you're really not seeing 9S I'd appreciate a screenshot of your view of that section for troubleshooting.

LoganAD

Participant
Butt Bux
฿37
Tails Hinata
You should be seeing them. 9S is under Video Game Cards and Naota is toward the end of the list of Japanese Cards. It would be easy to overlook Naota but there aren't very many Video Game Cards. If you're really not seeing 9S I'd appreciate a screenshot of your view of that section for troubleshooting.
I've attached what I see for video games. For Japanese cards I only see 2 pages and they don't contain Naota and a lot of other cards I'm seeing on other profiles (Gon, Killua, Selim, and Pride for example). I'm also only seeing 1 page for Western. It seems like multiple if not all categories are missing cards that are available.

Attachments

slay3r

Enthusiast
Butt Bux
฿5,563
Gumball Ben Tim Ash
Heres what I see in video game cards for reference if it helps I don't think I'm missing any cards unless there's supposed to be more then 5

Attachments

Bhaal

Sage
Donor
Butt Bux
฿2,796
Shippo Haku Ness Kogenta
I have exactly the same problem. Before the changes, all the cards were available to me. Now there are fewer of these cards. For example, Link or Naruto is missing.

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I have exactly the same problem. Before the changes, all the cards were available to me. Now there are fewer of these cards. For example, Link or Naruto is missing.
*Sigh* we had card issues when we upgraded our server, I assume some cards are still broken. I will look into it today.

Butt Bux
฿24,469
Hikari 9S Ikki Flapjack
*Sigh* we had card issues when we upgraded our server, I assume some cards are still broken. I will look into it today.
I'm not worried about it but - I'm missing cards too - just info for you.

Highland

Enthusiast
Donor
Butt Bux
฿51
Tim Haku Tim Hiro

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
I'm worried about it. It is over a weeks worth of Butt Bux.

All together now - to the tune of "Where have all the Butt Bux Gone? Long time passing. Where have all the Butt Bux Gone? Long Time Ago ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Have_All_the_Flowers_Gone?
Go rate some resources, every resource rated is a day worth of buttbux. This isn't high priority for us because it's an irrelevant digital currency, it'll come back eventually after we smooth out some things.

slay3r

Enthusiast
Butt Bux
฿5,563
Gumball Ben Tim Ash
Go rate some resources, every resource rated is a day worth of buttbux. This isn't high priority for us because it's an irrelevant digital currency, it'll come back eventually after we smooth out some things.
It's best that you guys take care of the more important stuff first keep up the good work

UsagiBoy

The Fallen Child
Determination
Scanlations Team
Donor
Supreme Bunny Overlord
Butt Bux
฿91,341
Maruruk Natt Reg Reg
The card issue is a bug, looked into it and it will take some playing around with. Currently low priority, so just buy the ones available.

Top Bottom