aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿23,161
Selim Pride
We've rolled out a small change server-side that resulted in a hiccup affecting a small portion of site users. These users will find themselves unable to access the forums as they normally would as their account has been erroneously flagged as invalid. Any users affected by this issue should make a Support thread so site staff can correct it and get things back to normal for you.

Sorry for the trouble.

lordkronos100

Banned
Donor
Butt Bux
฿72,362
Link Tomoki Reg Natt
We've rolled out a small change server-side that resulted in a hiccup affecting a small portion of site users. These users will find themselves unable to access the forums as they normally would as their account has been erroneously flagged as invalid. Any users affected by this issue should make a Support thread so site staff can correct it and get things back to normal for you.

Sorry for the trouble.
Yesterday I should Make a New Email Address After i Loked in with The New One it Worked Again Which one is Then the Actual one :D

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿23,161
Selim Pride
Yesterday I should Make a New Email Address After i Loked in with The New One it Worked Again Which one is Then the Actual one :D
Either email should work fine now that you've gotten past the issue. Not everyone has a second email to swap to, though.

lordkronos100

Banned
Donor
Butt Bux
฿72,362
Link Tomoki Reg Natt
Either email should work fine now that you've gotten past the issue. Not everyone has a second email to swap to, though.
Oh Ok Nice so now i Have Two Emails that Work :D

Renceps59

Addicted
Donor
Butt Bux
฿6,020
Selim Pride Ness Lucas
I have also heard from people effected that they can't access the support section or message staff members if they haven't messaged them before. I have updated my support thread with a couple of the users who mentioned it to me.

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿23,161
Selim Pride
I have also heard from people effected that they can't access the support section or message staff members if they haven't messaged them before. I have updated my support thread with a couple of the users who mentioned it to me.
Thanks for passing the names along. I've handled things for those users.

aspect

Professional Misanthrope
Administrator
Scanlations Team
Donor
Butt Bux
฿23,161
Selim Pride
I was having an issue, and could not post anywhere in support or here, or pm anyone. Fixed it by entering a non-existent email, then my correct one. It then sent me a confirmation and re-enabled my account.
A valid alternate email works best, but I didn't want to try to walk people through that when most people find it difficult enough to make a post, a PM, or talk to us on Discord or by the contact form.

Top Bottom